Boundary Building Bootcamp
Saturday, May 4th from 9am-1pm
This intensive workshop is designed to help people-pleasers, codependents, empaths and anyone who would like to cultivate more self-confidence, healing and empowerment. This bootcamp teaches us how to apply healthy boundaries, be truly present, raise our vibrational energy and nurture self-awareness through the cultivation of self-love.
Through a combination of lessons, group discussions, guided meditations, confidence-building exercises and self-soothing techniques, we learn:
- Navigating confrontations in a healthy, authentic way without guilt or anxiety
- Identifying codependent, people-pleasing red flags in ourselves
- Identifying and managing manipulators and boundary violators
- Reading body language
- Living with more acceptance, forgiveness and less resistance
- Raising our vibrational energy to attract better Everything
- Connection between our physical bodies & its emotional messages
- Embracing the word, No.
- The Art of Being Present
This workshop is for all levels of meditation experience. Students will take home handouts and/or reading materials. This workshop is packed with information so please bring a notebook. Feel free to wear comfortable clothing and bring a cushion, pillow or blanket. A calming tea ceremony is included.
Maggie San Miguel
Maggie San Miguel, author of Dressing a Tiger and founder of Bald Mama – a nonprofit for cancer patients in Texas, is a workshop leader and boundary coach, specializing in narcissistic abuse and boundary fortification. She has been a meditation teacher since 1999 and a certified past life regression therapist since 2012. She has appeared on the PBS series, Strange Town Austin, as an expert psychic medium for paranormal investigation and assisted law enforcement in a murder investigation in Texas.