Saying NO without Guilt
Saturday, September 28th from 10 - 2pm
This intensive workshop is designed to help people-pleasers, codependents, empaths and anyone who would like to cultivate more self-confidence, healing and empowerment. This bootcamp teaches us how to apply healthy boundaries, be truly present, raise our vibrational energy and nurture self-awareness through the cultivation of self-love.
We have designed this workshop exclusively for gay men and their particular challenges and issues. Our mission is to provide the tools needed to heal in a world that’s not always conducive to healing in a safe, supportive environment.
Through a combination of lessons, group discussions, guided meditations, confidence-building exercises and self-soothing techniques, we learn:
- Navigating confrontations in a healthy, authentic way without guilt or anxiety
- Identifying codependent, people-pleasing red flags in ourselves
- Identifying and managing manipulators and boundary violators
Reading body language
- Living with more acceptance, forgiveness and less resistance
- Raising our vibrational energy to attract better Everything
- Connection between our physical bodies & its emotional messages
- Embracing the word, No.
- The Art of Being Present
This workshop is for all levels of meditation experience. Students will take home handouts and/or reading materials. This workshop is packed with information so please bring a notebook.
Feel free to wear comfortable clothing and bring a cushion, pillow or blanket.
A calming tea ceremony is included. *** SPACE IS LIMITED ***