Living A Deliberate Life
Saturday, January 25th from 9am - 12pm
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and to see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.” ~Henry David Thoreau – Walden Pond
We don’t have to go to the woods to experience a deliberate life. Thoreau’s quest was to teach the world that we are all able to “drive life into a corner and reduce it to its lowest terms” in order to find meaning and to live life to its fullest. We can achieve this state of being any time, any place, under any circumstances. All we need to have is the Intention to do so.
Discover the power of Intentional Living in this morning workshop.
2020 is the year of healing, forging new paths, and creating something sacred out of the ordinary. This workshop is a chance to build the framework for what you would like your life to become this year.
Join us and experience:
• Discarding resolutions and embracing expansion!
• Purging everything that is not serving you
• Create an inspired 2020 renewal plan
• Unclipping your wings and embracing true freedom
• Create a Sacred Space Board (supplies will be included)
• Setting clear intentions
• Tuning in to the Vibration of Happiness
Please wear comfy clothing and feel free to bring a snack.