Saturday, September 23rd – 10-12:30 pm
Every 4th Saturday
In this workshop you will explore ways to connect to your body using Breathwork, yoga poses, meditation, mudras and mantra practice, nervous system self regulation techniques, sound healing, journaling, tea and community.
What you will learn and experience:
- learn gentle ways to reconnect with your body while healing from trauma
- enhance self- awareness , make choices and create feelings of safety
- learn to regulate your nervous system which is the key to healing from trauma
- manage stress, regulate mood, improve digestion and sleep
- increase interception and proprioception healing from sounds like gong , crystal bowls , drums and chimes
These are profoundly impacting sessions where you are being witnessed and supported non-judgmentally. Through our breath, we learn to clear out the blockages and become lighter versions of ourselves.
This process allows us to live in an embodied and peaceful way.