Wheel of Life Coaching Workshop
Saturday, February 8th from 9am - 1pm
The Wheel of Life process is a powerful visual tool used by coaches and psychologists around the world that offers a 360-degree view of your current life situation. It quickly identifies areas of imbalance and helps you to create goals and set priorities based on your life vision.
It’s called the Wheel of Life because it because you’ll be taking a hard look at each facet or “spoke”of your life and what might be causing you the current bumpy ride. Awareness is most important and the first step towards having a “smoother” ride. Because everything overlaps and is interconnected, when one area of our lives is out of balance it affects our whole life.
I’ve been a professional coach for over 14 years and using the Wheel is an important piece of the initial 3 hour Discovery Session. People are always so amazed at the insights that arise from doing this exercise.
The Wheel of Life is a powerful springboard that will help you start the New Year with clarity, focus and a game plan in creating a balanced and fulfilled life.
During the workshop, you will:
- Get a clearer idea to what’s contributing to your current situation.
- Identify what’s working and where there is room for growth
- Explore how you want your life to be and what’s needed to begin the process of creating it.
- Prioritizing what really matters to you and learn to say “no” to what gets in the way.
- Create an action plan and strategies to stay focused on your goals
- Make new friends who will support and cheer you on!